Thanks are due to Dr. Michael Persinger for his extensive help in developing The Shiva Stimulation System. Persinger’s Endorsement.
The Shiva Neural Stimulation God Helmet ®
Legal: Shiva Neural Stimulation signals are based on the God Helmet signal templates licensed by Stan Koren and Dr. Michael A. Persinger. Shiva does not prevent, diagnose or treat any medical disorders.
STAYING SAFE WHILE YOU USE THE GOD HELMET
These are the most important safety rules:
Do not do sessions more than once a week, even if the session had no effect.
After six sessions, stop for 21 days.
Contact tech support if you have any questions.
If you are left-handed or ambidextrous, be on the alert for unpleasant effects in the second phase of the sessions. If they occur, stop the session, and begin a one that ends with a different signal. “Abort” the first phase, and move straight to the second phase.
You can also do a session over the frontal lobes to stop the temporal lobe activation God Helmet sessions create.
The signals used in Shiva Neural Stimulation have been extensively tested with both laboratory rats and humans. The signals are embedded in magnetic fields about as strong as the ones that appear around telephone handsets (not cell phones). These signals cannot cause brain lesions, DNA damage, induce seizures, or any other kind of brain damage. Signals like these have been in laboratory use (including monitoring safety issues) for over ten years, and have been experienced by thousands of people. Hundreds of people have used home versions of Shakti without ill-effects, provided the following safety rules are observed.
1) Do not use Shiva at the same time as other mind-machines including the kind that use flashing lights and/or binaural sounds. Unpleasant effects have been reported. Using complex magnetic devices (like Shiva) first, and then another mind machine about an hour to 90 minutes after the end of the session has generated reports where the second device’s effects were amplified.
2) Do not use Shiva in combination with mind-altering drugs. Legal psychotropics are more safely combined with Shiva by using them after, and not before or during Shiva sessions. The use of illegal drugs is not condoned.
3) Do not use Shiva if you have been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder, as the effects of Shiva on psychiatric disorders, be they positive, negative or neutral, have not been studied. Do not use Shiva if you have migraine headaches, epilepsy or have a damaged or compromised brain. The effects of Shiva on these conditions, be they positive, negative, or neutral, have not been studied.
4) Do not use Shiva if you are using psychiatric medications. The interactions of Shiva with these compounds, be they positive, negative or neutral, have not been studied.
5) Do not repeat unpleasant sessions, if any.
6) Make sure your coils are set up properly by running the test session,and listening to the signals using a pair of headphones when setting up your hardware. Set up your Shiva system with the coils as shown in the software. Errors in placing the coils can lead to unpleasant effects, especially with respect to clockwise and counterclockwise ‘rotation’ of the fields.
7) Do not experiment with new arrangements for the coils.
8) Do not use any other kind of coils or replace them with other electronic parts.
9) Do not do sessions more often than once a week, even if the session had no effect. This applies to all Shiva sessions, and not just the God Helmet sessions.
10) The research that culminated in the development of Shiva has also uncovered ways to stop effects created through complex magnetic signal stimulation (especially those that come from using it too often, in violation of the schedule). Because it’s easy to do so, a signal is included that will let you do this. Click here to learn more about this signal. It’s not likely that you’ll need to use it, and it’s suggested that you contact tech support before doing so.
11) Do not change sessions each time you do a session. Try each session two or three times before you move on to the next one.
The Shiva Neural Stimulation System is
$649.00 Plus Shipping
(Shipping is $20.00 in the USA and $40.00 for all other countries)
INCLUDING THE GOD HELMET HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
NOTE: The God Helmet is one of the Configurations for The Shiva Neural Stimulation System. It uses the Shiva God Helmet software.
In the USA, you can order by calling 24/7 (Toll-Free)
Read the Terms and Conditions before you call.
Sacred Pathways: The Brain’s Role In Religious and Mystic Experiences
By Todd Murphy
Foreword by H.H. the Dalai Lama
Foreword by Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
506 pages, paperback
Order HERE. Sacred Pathways is the Principia (“book of basic principles” or “first work”) of the scientific investigation of spiritual experiences. … Individuals who appoint themselves protectors of “true knowledge” may find this book disquieting.” – Dr. M.A. Persinger
“In this book, Professor Todd Murphy recounts what he has discovered about the brain’s role in religious and mystic experience; findings that interested readers will no doubt find illuminating” – H.H. The Dalai Lama
Note: God Helmet is a registered trademark
The USPTO has given the THE GOD HELMET trademark serial number of 85799845.