Thanks to Dr. Michael Persinger for his extensive help with The Shiva Stimulation System. Persinger’s Endorsement (new window).
Phone: +1 (855) 408-7888
The Shiva Neural Stimulation System
Legal: Shiva Neural Stimulation signals are based on signal templates licensed by Stan Koren and Dr. Michael A. Persinger.
Staying Safe with the Shiva System is easy.
The Shiva system only uses magnetic fields and doesn’t use any kind of EM emissions. Your stereo headphones also produce fluctuating magnetic fields along with the music, and these are well-known to be safe.
The signals used in Shiva Neural Stimulation have been tested extensively in experiments with both lab rats and human subjects, as well as people using the Shiva System in their homes. They are embedded in magnetic fields about as strong as the ones that appear around telephone handsets (not cell phones). These signals cannot cause brain lesions, DNA damage, induce seizures, or any other kind of brain damage. Signals like these have been in laboratory use (including monitoring safety issues) for over ten years, and thousands of people have received stimulation using them. Hundreds of people have used home versions of Shakti, a similar technology without ill-effects, observing the safety guidelines.
Following these suggestions will keep Shiva both safe and effective for you.
1) Don’t use Shiva at the same time as other mind-machines, including the ones that use flashing lights and/or binaural sounds. Minor unpleasant effects have been reported. Using Shiva first, and then another mind machine about an hour to 90 minutes after the end of the magnetic stimulation session (Shiva) has generated reports where the second device’s effects were amplified.
2) Don’t use Shiva together with mind-altering drugs. Legal psychotropics are more safely combined with Shiva by using them after, and not before or during Shiva sessions. We don’t condone the use of illegal drugs.
3) Do not use Shiva if you have been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder. The effects of Shiva on psychiatric disorders, whether positive, negative or neutral, haven’t been studied. Do not use Shiva if you have migraine headaches, epilepsy or have a damaged or compromised brain. The effects of Shiva on these conditions, whether positive, negative, or neutral, haven’t been studied.
4) Do not use Shiva if you are using psychiatric medications. The interactions of Shiva with these compounds, be they positive, negative or neutral, have not been studied.
5) If a session is unpleasant for you, don’t repeat it. Contact tech support. In the unlikely event that a headache appears following a session, lower the volume by 1/3.
6) Make sure your coils are set up properly by running a setup utility, and listening to the channels using a pair of headphones. Counterclockwise is usually the more pleasant direction, with the first coil in the series of eight over the left eye.
7) Do not experiment with new arrangements for the coils.
8) Do not use any other kind of coils or replace them with other electronic parts.
9) Do not do sessions more often than once a week. Weekly sessions are the most effective.
10) The research that culminated in the development of Shiva has also uncovered ways to stop unwanted effects, and a simple session is included that for that purpose. It’s very unlikely that you’ll need to use it, and you should contact tech support before doing so.
The Shiva System uses the same hardware as the God Helmet, and includes both softwares, so it can be set up and used as either system.
The Shiva System is $649.00 plus shipping
Shipping within the USA – $20.00
Shipping to all other countries – $40.00
In the USA, you can order by calling 24/7 (Toll-Free)
Read the Terms and Conditions before you call.
Shiva does not prevent, diagnose or treat any medical disorders.