To further qualify, you must replicate the God Helmet Experiment "sets & settings",
and procedures. These include:
1) Acoustic sensory deprivation (acoustic silence) and a Faraday Cage environment.
2) "Priming" the subjects with the suggestion that they will be participating
in a relaxation experiment.
3) Using only 60 minute sessions.
4) Placing a microphone in the experimental chamber, recording the subject's reports in
real time, as well as post session interviews.
5) Telling the subjects they may stop the experiment at any time.
6) Separating subjects into three groups; those with above average, average, and lower than
average temporal lobe lability ("sensitivity"). The appropriate questionnaire or questionnaires will
7) Recording the geomagnetic levels at the beginning and end of each session (using NOAA
real-time data online), and to refrain doing sessions during geomagnetic storms or during unsettled geomagnetic
8) Conducting all sessions at night, during the hours of peak melatonin production (midnight
to 4:00 am).
9) Excluding subjects with a history of psychiatric disorder, damaged or compromised brains,
or a history of migraine headaches or epilepsy.
10) Verifying the integrity of the hardware by confirming that the fields are present with