1B First release
Added info for closing VUmeter
Added screensaver ("tunnel") to provide an alternative to audio screensavers whose music will distort the signals.
Added multimeter/oscilloscope for advanced users.
Added flashing lights monitor utility.
Added left/right channel checker.
Added embedded software to drive the 8 Coil Shakti unit.
New interface. Re-named software. Changed 'enter password' function. Presupport form moved to online location.
2c Added one "as seen on TV" two phase session.
-Software versions for two & four coil units now separated. For two and four coil headsets, the present version is 3b/4. For 8 Coil headsets, the present version is 3d.8
- Added onscilloscope, VUmeter, and fast Fourier Transformation to allow users to view signals in real time.
-Added batch file to help set 'recording source' to display signals through oscilloscope, etc.
- Added Septal (pleasure center) signal.
- New Front End.
- Smaller Stopwatch
- A few more sound cards now supported with Shakti Level Meter
- Three new two-phase sessions.
- Removed "Quickmix" for the present (Though I believe we'll be seeing this very cool and useful software again in the future). Removed multimeter.
- "About" page changed. EULA changed. Spelling corrected on a few pages. More cross-linking for information. Password changes. Feedback submission changed. Password entry page changed.
- Changed the initial size of window.
- Fixed restart software bug.
Fixed issue with menu in 8 Coil section preventing correct display of one of the pages for Caudate Nuclear signal & Modulated 40 hertz signals.
V4C.8 Added "feelgood" and "altered state" session designs to 8 coil section. Added new graphics. New masthead. This version is essentially a graphic design improvement. No new signals with this version.
Added graphic "headers".
Added "the Modulated 40 Hertz 'chirp' signal" to non-structure-specific mono signals and two dual-phase sessions.
Added illustrations for FeelGood and Altered States session. Other minor fixes.
This version number was not used, due to the ambiguity between the letter ' i ' and the number one.
Fixed some bad internal links.
Fixed bad link for internal oscilloscope when accessed through the main menu & links for brain map. Fixed Shakti Volume control page & added more sound card information. Replaced clumsy method of access for multimedia panel with simpler batch file.
5 - Developmental Version
In the USA and Canada, you can order
By calling this number, you agree that you understand
and agree to the terms of sale Read them before you order.
In the USA and Canada, you can order by calling
By calling this number, you agree that you understand and agree to the terms of sale Read them before you order.